Buddies :

Sorry for the few days for not talking with you guys and others ....
i have been not talking for 4 days is not because of you guys ....
actually all starts from last thursday (30/7)...

That day we have calculus test ....
When i took the paper ....
I am just totaly blank in my mind ...
really cant even think what is those solution for those question ....
Haiz~~

Just feel really disappointed with myself ....
why people can solve those question ....
why people can finish so quickly ....
but why i cant ....

Beside the test ....
exam paper that reutrn from teacher also not very good ....
my chemistry ....
really cant imagine it ....
i just get 15/40 for the paper ....
haiz~~~

just really feel disappointed on myself ....
feel sad ....

Haiz~~
however really sorry for you guys ....
Sorry to you all .....

milo ....