Today the weather are really hot during afternoon ....
really cant believe that ....
We still can play basketball under the hot sun ....
the hot sun really gonna burn my skin ....
Haha ... really undescribable for the hotness of the sun ....
But also must thanks to Fatty Onn's ice box ...
haha ...
The ice have cool down all of our body temperature .... haha ....

But i think today is not a good day for me ....
cant even play well in todays basketball game ....
felt that i causes my team -mate lost in the game ....
haiz~~
really dont know why ....
accuracy are gone today ....
beside that ...
5s xin - the aeroplane boy challange our class in a basketball match (5v5)....
But our class lost 21-18 to them ...
our class MVP - Hoho ....
haha ...
He got 4 three points in the game .... haha ....

During evening ...
after having dinner outside with my family ....
we went to Cheras Leisure Mall ....
haha ... just spending time with my family ... haha ....
I am the big spender for the day with my family ....
haha ...
I bought a investent book in Popular that cost RM49.90....
haha ....
I am sure that weilin will be interested ....
haha .... It is about Warren buffet and George Soros ....
Wow ....
The 2 greatest invester in the world ...
haha .... my idol ...
haha....^^

Hope that 10 years later i will be the world greatest chinese invester ...
haha .... same with Warren Buffet and George Soros ....
haha ...